WITH PROPER CARE, YOUR NEW MATTRESS WILL PROVIDE YEARS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT.
Following is a general guideline for mattress care. Please refer to specific care instructions provided with any new mattress purchase.
- Two-sided mattresses should be turned/flipped every month for the first 6 months, every 3 months thereafter.
- Latex, visco foam and one-sided mattresses should be rotated every 3 months.
- Rotate foundation every 3 months.
- Never bend an innerspring mattress.
- Never bend a foam mattress more than 30 degrees.
- Use a quality bed frame. To avoid structural damage and voiding of your warranty, queen and king size sets must also be used with a rigid center support with a leg or bed slats.
- Do not get the mattress wet.
- Keep your mattress clean by using a protective mattress pad.
- Do not use an iron or apply excessive heat to the mattress.
- Vacuuming is the recommended method of cleaning your mattress.
- If you need to remove a stain, use a mild soap and cold water; apply lightly. Never use dry cleaning fluid as those chemicals may cause damage.